Intensive Introduction to QuickBooks
Are you a business owner, not an accountant?
Be Sure to Attend this Professional QuickBooks Class
- Master the Fundamentals of QuickBooks Accounting Software
- Learn the Simplest Way to Track Income and Expenses
- Learn how to Complete Accounting Tasks Quickly and Accurately
- Don’t Waste Time Through Trial and Error
- Use Financial Reports to Improve Your Profitability
- Become a Confident User
Who Should Attend?
If you are a small business owner and don’t know how to set-up and use QuickBooks to keep track of your business finances – this class is a must.
If you are using QuickBooks and you can’t understand your reports or how to use them for making wise business decisions – this class is a must.
If you are using QuickBooks and you’ve been ignoring mistakes that prevent you from using your financial statements – this class is a must.
About the Instructor: The class will be taught by Marie Gibson, an Advanced QuickBooks ProAdvisor and a member of Intuit’s National Speaker and Writer Network. She is a professional educator, speaker and author with over 25 years of extensive and varied business experience and has taught Accounting at UNR for four years.
Marie’s company specializes in helping busy business owners transform their financial systems to give them timely and accurate financial reports, so that they can focus on running their business with certainty in an uncertain world.
About the Class: This class will be held-
Dates – September 21 and 22 (Friday and Saturday)
Time – Thursday and Friday; 8:30 – 3:30
Location – Redfield Campus (Room 214), 18600 Wedge Pkwy, Bldg A, Reno, NV 89511
Just $395 – includes 13 hours of instruction and hand book
What is Included in the fee:
- Workbook that illustrates the exercises demonstrated in class
- Expert QuickBooks training and advice
- Learn to set-up and understand your simple, inexpensive, hassle-free accounting system
- Understand your reports for business decision-making
- Prepare necessary records for governmental and other business purposes
What is NOT included in the fee: Lunch both days. You will be on your own for lunch with a 1 hour break.
Sign Up Online
Register by phone (with credit card) : (775) 784-4046
If you have any questions, feel free to call Marie Gibson at (775) 720-3282