Effective Date: July 1, 2020
The information presented in this website, in learning programs, books, articles, webinars and white pages are for informational purposes only and should not take the place of professional financial and/or legal consultation.
Our 1-Year No-Risk Guarantee
My team and I are completely committed to you achieving amazing results with your learning programs and getting results with this program that well exceed the investment.
That’s why I guarantee that these learning programs and books will work; and that you will get results when you do the work and implement my system.
In fact, I am so convinced you will learn how to create your own simple to use accounting system and use your reports to make decisions, that I am offering a 1-year No Risk Guarantee!
That’s right! I personally guarantee that if you do not earn back your investment in this program in the next 12 months, I’ll give you a full refund of your program investment.
That means that you risk absolutely nothing by purchasing our learning programs.
To qualify for the guarantee, you’ll just need to do these 3 things:
1) Use the coaching, support, and resources provided in the program.
2) Follow the simple, proven, step-by-step process to complete all of the assignments.
3) If you fully implement my system as outlined above and don’t see the results, let me know within 4 weeks from when you start and I will make sure you get extra 1-on-1 support from my team to help you get the results.
Within 12 months of starting this program you will have earned and/or saved at least the $$ dollars invested, (likely way more than that!)… or I’ll give you your money back.
Who can submit a guarantee claim?
To be eligible for the guarantee you must show your work and contact us within 4 weeks from the beginning of your program to receive extra 1-on-1 support.
In addition, to be eligible, your account must be in good standing and all payments up-to-date at all times.
You can submit a guarantee claim if you’ve done the following:
- Completed all of the videos and corresponding assignments.To show that you’ve completed all of the videos and associated assignments you must provide your filled out worksheets from each of the program modules and post answers to the weekly questions in the corresponding weekly threads in FB group.
- Participated in our Facebook Group by Asking Questions.
Help us help you. Questions need to be relevant to the training and your progress in the program. They must be answerable and limited to the content of the program to be considered as satisfying the terms of claim approval. Since we can only help you if you speak up, we ask that you ask a minimum of four (4) questions throughout the program.
- All Completed Homework Assignments
- Email Correspondence Between You and Marie (or Her Team)
- Proof of Your Accounting system (screenshots, reports and results)
Submitting Your Documentation
- Include your contact information – Name, Phone Number and Email Address
- Include the following, “I (insert your name) am submitting this claim in good faith and attest that everything included here is true and accurate to my knowledge.”
- PayPal address for receiving funds once your claim is approved.
Here’s what happens once your claim is approved:
Once you’ve submitted your claim we will review it within 10 working days and let you know via email if your claim has been approved or if we need any additional documentation. Once approved you will receive notice via email and payment directly to your PayPal account within 5 business days.
We’re confident that if you follow through on every step of this process, you’ll succeed.
But if you don’t get results from your challenge for some reason, just show us that you put in the effort (as detailed here) and we’ll give you your entire investment back. Either way you win!
Important: While we believe that the principles taught in this program can be used in any industry, it is the responsibility of the student to know and understand the regulations governing their industry.
Neither Gibson & Associates, LLC, nor any of its affiliates, partners, or employees are able to give legal advice about whether this program will apply to your industry.
This guarantee is non-transferable and can only be claimed by the original purchaser on file.
Please feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions or concerns.